The October 2013 update (version 6.0.7061.0) of the Windows Server Operating System Management Pack included the following changes:
- Fixed Windows Server 2012 R2 Beta Monitoring bugs for final release.
Changes in Version 6.0.7043.0
The June 2013 update (version 6.0.7043.0) of the Windows Server Operating System Beta Management Pack included the following changes:
- Added support for Windows Server 2012 R2 monitoring.
- Added filter to discovery for Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Fixed MaxConcurrentAPI issues.
- Changed Cluster Discovery to only discover volumes and resource type “Physical Disk”.
- Added performance rules and reports for Windows Server 2012 R2 that target Windows Server 2012 R2 Operating System.